7 months ago
When the global aerospace community looks for ideas and solutions to its biggest challenges, they turn to the people of UTC Aerospace Systems. We design, invent and deliver the most advanced and diverse range of aerospace systems on the market. We are inventors. We are manufacturers. We work in space exploration, commercial air travel, defense and rescue applications. Always learning and pushing the boundaries, we are an undisputed industry leader that continually sets the bar higher and higher. Come soar with us.
You probably never think about it, but the engines on an aircraft need to be housed in safe, aerodynamic structures called “nacelles.” UTC Aerospace Systems’ Aerostructures business is a world leader in nacelle technology, which leads to better fuel efficiency, less engine noise and critical stopping power when the airplane lands. Today, our innovative nacelle systems are featured on many of the world’s newest and most game-changing airplane platforms. And we’re not stopping there: we’re working hard to create the next generation of nacelles that are greener, quieter and more efficient. In addition, our Engineered Polymer Products division is a leading developer and manufacturer of advanced, high-performance composite structures and products for marine applications. Whether in the air or underwater, we’re pushing the limits of innovation. Want to join us on this important journey?
Get onboard the UTC Aerospace Operations and Supply Chain team and play a part in managing our innovative products from inception to delivery. Operations and Supply Chain employees have the opportunity to network across our businesses and functions, all while improving the productivity, quality and efficiency of our operations worldwide.
The Master Schedule is the program’s most powerful management tool. In this role, you will be working with Program partners and Product Cell Leaders on the Geared Turbofan (GTF) Programs to maintain the Master Schedule by analyzing Customer’s MRP schedule for achievability. Requirements of this position involve an understanding of SAP functionality as it pertains to production scheduling and planning.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
* Manage master schedule for production through use of SAP advanced planning system
* Analyze and communicate to appropriate departments on material status / requirements for fulfilling customer demand
* Sales Order administration
* Customer Purchase Order receipt, audit and fulfillment
* Supporting Change Board incorporations with engineering serialization
* Creating program scheduling procedures and standard work, continuously expanding and updating professional knowledge, and honing training skills in order to enhance individual and team innovation and productivity, as well as communicating improvements and efficiencies in scheduling processes.
* 5+ years of relevant experience. Depending on level of degree, years of required experience may vary (ie AA/AS with 7+ years' or MA/MS with 3+ years' experience)
* SAP experience, specifically working with modules/transactions specific to production scheduling/planning
* Experience with MS Office Programs (MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Word)
* Due to federal regulation or contracting requirements, this position is only available to U.S. persons.
* Experience working as a Production Planner and/or warehouse administration
* Capacity Planning experience
* Inventory analysis/management experience
* APICS CPIM certification
* Excellent verbal/written communication skills and effective interpersonal skills
* Is detail-oriented, organized and self-motivated
* Is able to efficiently and effectively handle multiple and shifting priorities while meeting deadlines
* Consistently demonstrates a high attention to detail
* Must exhibit a professional business demeanor and be capable of handling stressful and demanding interpersonal interactions, while working flexible hours dependent upon workload
Nothing matters more to UTC Aerospace Systems than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. Positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
* Bachelor's degree (Years of experience may substitute for formal education per required experience.)
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.