4 months ago
Moog Inc, was founded in 1951 when Bill Moog had one product and a vision of company culture so strong that it became the foundation of the company that we are today. We operate within a culture of trust and mutual respect, allowing our engineers to collaborate and produce cutting edge technology, as well as aiding our business in the ability to share goals and achieve them together. Our lines of precision motion control technology can be seen at the forefront of military and commercial aircraft markets, space exploration, and oil and gas markets to name a few.
Do you possess a high standard of quantity and quality of workmanship?
Moog Space & Defense Group is looking for
Master Finishers in our Model Shop!
In this role you will…
* Perform required bench and machine operations to clean; break edges; form radii; blend defects remove contamination, excess material, and flash; detecting unusual defects in material or workmanship.
* Be trusted to make your own judgements and decisions on defects.
* Responsible for sizing parts, using adjustable measuring instruments, when removing defects or assisting others in removing defects.
o Measuring instruments could include micrometers, bore-mics, dia-tests, etc.
· Work from operation sheets, blueprints, sketches, and plastic bodies to plan sequence or work performed.
· Select, sharpen, and/or make special tooling, as required; including lighting aids and visual magnification as needed to meet quality specifications.
· Instruct and assist Benchworkers on new jobs and methods.
We would like for you to meet the following education requirements…
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Over three years of superior technical knowledge of deburr.
Does this sound like you? If so, apply today!