3 months ago
When the global aerospace community looks for ideas and solutions to its biggest challenges, they turn to the people of UTC Aerospace Systems. We design, invent and deliver the most advanced and diverse range of aerospace systems on the market. We are inventors. We are manufacturers. We work in space exploration, commercial air travel, defense and rescue applications. Always learning and pushing the boundaries, we are an undisputed industry leader that continually sets the bar higher and higher. Come soar with us.
As part of the Sensors & Integrated Systems (SIS) team, you'll help develop the next generation of more intelligent, more integrated and more reliable solutions that enhance aircraft safety and performance in the most rigorous flight conditions. We have 100 years of experience, a phenomenal product portfolio, state-of-the-art test labs and the resources to make your ideas shine. Come soar with us.
* Respond to all emergency requests to ensure efficient plant operation or to eliminate unsafe conditions.
* Guide maintenance electricians in the performance of all electrical installation or modification.
* Ensure that all electrical systems meet the requirements of the Minnesota State Building and Electrical Codes.
* Participate in any planning of electrical capacity expansion for the facilities and review drawings or specifications prior to implementation.
* Approve the installation or modification of electrical circuits, panels, ducts, and transformers, for increased electrical capacity.
* Performs work of a miscellaneous nature as required.
* Available for emergency calls when necessary.
* Accurately diagnose electrical problems.
* Promptly and effectively correct electrical problems.
* Maintain proficiency in current Minnesota State Electrical Codes.
* Meet all requirements for state electrical inspections and ensure continued compliance.
* Maintain all necessary continuing education units needed to retain licensure.
Qualification: Required Experience
* Must hold a valid Minnesota State Master Electrician License.
* 3 years experience as an electrician.
* Aerospace experience is a plus.
* Manufacturing experience is a plus.
* Ability to focus on safety and quality is extremely important.
* Past customer service experience showing dedication to exceeding customer expectations is a plus.
Background check and/or drug screen notification
Nothing matters more to UTC Aerospace Systems than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
Note: Background check required (re-hires who have been gone for <1 year). Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
* Must have Certificate or Trade School Associates Degree (1800 hours).
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.