12 months ago
B/E Aerospace, a wholly owned subsidiary of Rockwell Collins Inc., is a leading manufacturer of aircraft interior products and solutions.
The Lavatories & Water/Waste Systems division of Rockwell Collins is the sole source lavatory provider for the Boeing 737 MAX program. The Lavatories & Water/Waste Systems is a cutting edge product, offering a unique value proposition that allows airlines to increase revenue and lower operational cost. Our highly dedicated team is situated next to Paine Field in Everett, Washington. From this state of the art manufacturing and engineering facility, the Lavatories & Water/Waste Systems supports its global airline customer base as well as the OEM.
As a leader in the aerospace industry, we have a number of exciting positions available right now, including a Marketing Specialist in our Lavatories & Water/Waste Systems business located in Everett WA.
The Marketing Specialist will report to the Marketing Supervisor and will play a key in further developing the Lavatories & Water/Waste Systems marketing strategies, marketing materials and overall support of the company’s market expansion. This will include the development of strategic analyses and forecasts, reporting platforms, marketing tools and product/customer communication material.
* Marketing, customer analysis and target identification
* Identifies appropriate information sources to support the creation and maintenance of a market database
* Dissects and analyzes data from industry sources including ACAS, OEM market outlooks such as delivery forecast, aircraft order details, airline websites and profiles, competitive information and industry news
* Generates market reports and analyses at a defined cadence. These include competitor, trend, market analyses and business cases
* Assists in identifying key business opportunities and markets
* Assists in generating target customer capture plans
* Generates and updates various weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting platforms
* Prepares various graphs, charts, forecasts and PowerPoint presentations in support of sales and strategic planning
* Prepares market specifications and assists in identifying market relevant product improvements and new product platforms
* Conceptualizes internal and external product communication and assists in preparing press articles as well as tradeshows, audiovisual materials and associated logistics
* Prepares and maintains an internal and external toolbox of templates, slide libraries, and product catalogs
* Ability to standardize marketing materials both internal and external and has the ability to finalize key deliverables to be presented to customers and internal stakeholders
* Coordinates with internal and external stakeholders to arrange and manage logistically complex customer mock-up tours and mockup builds
* Ensures overall refurbishment of existing mock-ups to ensure compliance with the latest designs and aesthetic standards
* Bachelor's degree from a four-year College or University in a business related degree such as Sales, Marketing, or Finance; and a minimum of three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in an industrial supplier environment
* Expert level skills in MS Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe Creative Suite
* Ability to present complex technical and commercial information in a succinct manner
* Very good collaboration and lateral thinking skills
* Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and presentation skills to deliver effective presentations to various internal and external audiences such as individual contributors, VPs, vendors and customers
* Understanding of commercial aircraft interiors and associated LOPAs
* Experience in aircraft interior systems
* Knowledge of ACAS and other aerospace news sources
* Knowledge of e-source proposal tools and OEM proposal formats such as Airbus GRESS
* Knowledge of certification requirements such as FAA and other regulatory agencies
* Ability to multi-task and meet challenging customer timelines
* Proven ability in working in a multi-disciplined team environment
* Ability to work with fundamental financial and mathematical concepts including fractions, ratios and gross margins
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.