about 1 year ago
• Setting-up and operating inspection and/or manufacturing tools/equipment such as conventional electrical discharge machines, grinders, precision assembly devices, peen, heat treat, plasma spray, etc.
• Performing basic mathematical calculations
• Using precision gages/fixtures and inspection measuring equipment and interpreting mechanical blueprints, sketches, engineering specifications and drawings, etc., to determine set-ups and operations necessary to complete job tasks.
• Training duties.
• Performing related environmental, health, safety, maintenance, quality, continuous improvement, and production-flow job duties to support plant machinery, equipment, and manufacturing-related initiatives and programs.
• Maintaining detailed job task documentation, reports, and records.
-High school diploma/GED with a minimum of 1-year of experience in a technically-related field i.e., manufacturing, fabrication, or mechanical engineering; Or
-Bachelor’s degree, Associate’s degree or Technical certificate from an accredited university or college in a technically-related field i.e., manufacturing, fabrication, or mechanical engineering.
• Set-up and operation of machine/manufacturing tools and equipment.
• Reading and interpreting mechanical blueprints, drawings, engineering specifications, etc.
• Performing basic mathematical calculations.
• Use of manufacturing/machine tool measuring equipment and gages.
• Lean Six Sigma fundamentals.
• EH&S processes and procedures.
• Oral and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability in maintaining relationships by recognizing needs and sensitivities of others, and cooperating and resolving conflicts that inspire the Team in achieving objectives and deliverables.
• Demonstrated ability in receiving guidance and supervision, following work rules, safety practices, work procedures; meeting deadlines; and punctuality and attendance standards.
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Locations: United States; New Hampshire; Hooksett
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.