3 months ago
When the global aerospace community looks for ideas and solutions to its biggest challenges, they turn to the people of UTC Aerospace Systems. We design, invent and deliver the most advanced and diverse range of aerospace systems on the market. We are inventors. We are manufacturers. We work in space exploration, commercial air travel, defense and rescue applications. Always learning and pushing the boundaries, we are an undisputed industry leader that continually sets the bar higher and higher. Come soar with us.
* Knowledgeable and proficient in all manufacturing processes and technical operations in the manufacturing area.
* Understanding the proper use of PPE, tooling, and techniques in the completion area.
* Reading and comprehending: blueprints, production orders, packing manuals and quality standard documentation.
* Maintain accurate records.
* Independently inspect materials and products and communicate issues with leadership.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* This position leads non-exempt employees, with responsibilities including, but not limited to:
* Organizing daily floor assignments for team members.
* Effectively give direction to team members and proactively communicate with other areas and departments.
* Update and track daily metrics.
* Use proper coaching and feedback techniques to build the moral and productivity within the team.
* Frequently audit production and quality of the product produced, perform root cause analysis, and develop and implement process improvements.
Qualification: Experience Requirements:
* 2+ years' experience of the manufacturing environment in a leadership role
* Nothing matters more to UTC Aerospace Systems than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen
Education: Education Requirements:
* High School Diploma or equivalent
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.