10 months ago
B/E Aerospace, a wholly owned subsidiary of Rockwell Collins Inc., is a leading manufacturer of aircraft interior products and solutions.
As a leader in the aerospace industry, we are growing rapidly and have a number of exciting positions available right now, including a Manufacturing Engineer in our Engineered Components business located in Winston-Salem, NC.
* Performs standard engineering assignments usually representing a significant portion of a larger project. Selects engineering techniques to solve problems and make design recommendations.
* Participates as a team member in a specific phase of a broad engineering assignment.
* Directs preparation of appropriate documentation for assigned projects.
* Provides technical leadership to a small group of temporarily assigned engineers and technicians.
* Ensures successful completion of the assigned project phase within the budgeted time and cost constraints.
* Participates in defining engineering approaches, and in planning and scheduling work.
* Performs professional Manufacturing Engineering assignments of an intermediate degree of complexity under general direction and supervision with some discretion as to work details.
* Provides support in the design, fabrication, modification and evaluation of manufacturing operations.
* Provides input to plans, process specifications and procedures, production aids and assembly fixtures, MRP support studies, factory cost work standards development, and the like.
* Compiles and evaluates test and production data, prepares technical analysis, recommends manufacturing methods and processes required to meet design objectives on new or improved products and/or processes.
* Provides production floor and assembly support in technical matters relating to assembly drawing interpretation, engineering change notices, rework, manufacturing difficulties and specifications.
* Provides training to lower-level Manufacturing Engineers.
* Performs other related duties as required.
* Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; and five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Manufacturing tooling experience
* Design engineering experience
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.