7 months ago
* Manage sales operations team, provide financial leadership, guidance, oversight and insight into budgeting, planning and forecasting used to monitor organizational performance
* Organize the annual budget process, monthly budget variance analysis and forecast guidance across multiple levels of management and departments in pursuit of driving operational excellence; this role will be an advisor to the SVP Global Sales & Alliances.
* Identify administrative bottlenecks and introduce best practices enabling Sales & Alliances to focus on core responsibilities
* Lead the development, implementation, documentation and maintenance of new administrative processes that drive sales resource effectiveness and contribute to sales enablement best practices
* Establish and prioritize IT related infrastructure support for Country Administrators, Sales Support and GSAs
* Manage coordination with various Commercial departments, Corporate Audit, Sales Audit and Procurement to administer and enforce approved corporate policies
* Assemble global promotional budget while ensuring efficient and prioritised spending; keep senior leadership updated on various promotional initiatives and create reports to track variances to planned activities; oversee all promotional ticket administration
related to global promotions
* Understand requisition and invoice payment processes to drive best practice procurement behavior across the organization
* Manage the maintenance and deployment of Salesforce.com and other sales enabling tools; insure robust and consistent usage across Global Sales and Alliances
* Oversee implementation and development of training programs for Global Sales and GSAs
* Ensure legally approved Sales contracts are tracked, executed and archived
* Other duties as assigned
* BA or BS degree (advanced quantitative or business degree a plus) and 3 years of administrative management experience
* Strong, organizational and prioritization skills a must
* A high-integrity individual with impeccable ethics and an unblemished track record
* Highly analytical, logical with strong decision making and critical thinking skills
* Creative, innovative and capable of driving the creation of new ideas; equally disciplined, structured and oriented towards an integrated program of action
* Strong influencing and negotiation capabilities given the need to work well on a cross functional basis driving change without having authority or direct responsibility over critical aspects of the business that directly impact the ability to succeed; has
demonstrated ability to persuade and influence peers across departments
* An energetic enthusiastic team player who understands how to pull people together in reaching common objectives; has the ability to work in a collaborative, success-oriented yet caring company culture
* An individual with a strong bias for action and the fortitude to challenge the status quo with a results oriented sense of urgency
About Hawaiian Airlines
Hawaiian® has led all U.S. carriers in on-time performance for each of the past 14 yearsas reported by the U.S. Department of Transportation. Consumer surveys by Condé Nast Traveler, Travel + Leisure and TripAdvisor have placed Hawaiian among
the top of all domestic airlines serving Hawai‘i.
Now in its 89th year of continuous service, Hawaiian is Hawai‘i’s biggest and longest-serving airline. Hawaiian offers non-stop service to Hawai‘i from more U.S. gateway cities (11) than any other airline, along with service from Japan, South Korea, China,
Australia, New Zealand, American Samoa and Tahiti. Hawaiian also provides approximately 170 jet flights daily between the Hawaiian Islands, with a total of more than 250 daily flights system-wide.
Hawaiian Airlines, Inc. is a subsidiary of Hawaiian Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: HA). Additional information is available at HawaiianAirlines.com. Follow Hawaiian’s Twitter updates (@HawaiianAir), become a fan on Facebook (Hawaiian Airlines), and follow us on
Instagram (hawaiianairlines). For career postings and updates, follow Hawaiian’s LinkedIn page.
For media inquiries, please visit Hawaiian Airlines’ online newsroom.
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
* The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
Send This Job to a Friend