8 months ago
Manager, Quality Assurance-MON14925-B
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Achieve the required product quality performance by reinforcing and implementing the quality management system
- Plan, implement and control functional activities in order to achieve internal & external customer targets.
- Manage, coach, develop, and provide feedback to a group of Quality employees.
- Ensure that all team members understand their role and performance in achieving the targets.
- Utilize problem solving, corrective action and continuous improvement tools to ensure best practices are being developed and implemented within our quality management system via product and process assurance with our manufacturing line.
- Maintain and ensure budgetary requirements of the responsible departments.
- Ensure a safe working environment for our employees
- Ensure functional role is integrated into Business Unit resulting in a one-team approach.
- Ensure the right resources are available to meet projected workload delivery on quality, cost and schedule.
- Coordinate with partners and FAL to ensure a well-integrated QA plan
- Maintain an equitable work environment
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a university degree in a technical, quality, or program management discipline.
- You have a minimum five (5) years management experience in Quality (Aviation experience preferred).
- You have in depth knowledge and experience in Quality Control / Assurance / Supplier Compliance, corrective and preventive actions methodology, and manufacturing systems.
- You have knowledge/experience working with unions and collective agreements.
- You have strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- You have the ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment.
- You possess the following: ethics, integrity and honesty; respect for others; cooperation; motivation to get things done; ability to express ideas logically and coherently; a positive attitude; the ability to overcome obstacles; assume full responsibility; utilize the appropriate resources to solve problems; quick reaction to unforeseen events; good judgment and the ability to innovate.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Your ideas move people.
Job: Quality Manager
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal St. Laurent
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 19.04.2018, 1:58:56 PM