5 months ago
Manager, Project Mgmt Office, Global 7000 Program-TOR04014
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Lead a team of program analysts for the Change Management process, provide visibility on the Global Aircraft P&L, production issues, supplier issues, cost overruns, opportunities for improvement in the overall program.
- Assist with managing major cost line items that affect the Global Aircraft P&L and coordinate, review and drive initiatives to reduce costs.
- Work with senior management and finance organization to develop the annual budget submission for Global Aircraft P&L.
- Manage the Change management process and budget and coordinate with other departments to drive forward approved PCR's.
- Use your business and technical skills to research the feasibility of ideas, conduct benchmarking and use your creativity to overcome barriers to implementing ideas.
- Lead best practice sessions to identify opportunities for leveraging practices throughout Business Aircraft and Aerospace.
- Build business plans for major projects in Global 7000/8000 Green Aircraft platform.
- Interface with all Engineering groups for inputs.
- Provide regular updates and program development status to Senior Management.
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a University Degree, Engineering or equivalent combined with a minimum of 10 years’ experience in the Aerospace Industry.
- You have demonstrated strong leadership and team building skills, coupled with strong analytical skills.
- You have proven experience in business research and analysis projects, have proficiency for intelligence gathering and possess strong program management skills.
- You have proven experience in negotiations.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- You are self-motivated and can efficiently organize and prioritize objectives and projects.
- You possess the ability to build and maintain mutually beneficial partnerships with peers, partners and customers.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply. As per the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disablities Act (AODA), Bombardier will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of the selection process. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise your Talent Acquisition representative. Information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Project/Program Management
Primary Location: CA-ON-Toronto Downsview
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 29.05.2018, 7:46:44 PM
9 months ago
only 6 days until close
3 months ago
only 5 days until close
about 1 month ago
only 3 days until close
about 1 month ago
only 9 days until close