7 months ago
Manager, Program Management-MON15124
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Support customer requests during Specing meetings by determining the feasibility and price of each of them.
- Conduct development efforts and improve the offerability of our interiors based on a detailed understanding of competitive products, growing customer needs and industry trends related to business jets.
- Create and optimize processes and tools for program management.
- Encourage engineering teams to find creative and innovative technical solutions to meet customer requirements.
- Develop short-term and long-term plans related to our interiors and their improvement in collaboration with engineering design teams and the executive management team to ensure market competitiveness of our products existing.
- Manage a team of highly motivated professionals with both technical and business expertise.
- Set team goals and review / approve team results. Follow up on the progress of the objectives.
- Develop and mentor team members in skills related to product planning and strategy, including project management, business acumen, impact and influence, and customer focus.
- Define and track the personal goals of the team members through the Performance Management Process (PMP) and develop and track the progress of the team members using the team's plans. Personal Development (PDP).
- Promote a strong customer orientation.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a university degree in engineering, preferably mechanical or aeronautical with a minimum of twelve (12) years experience in aeronautics
- You have experience in personnel management
- You have a good understanding of business jet interiors and the Specing process
- A master's degree (MBA) would be an asset - significant business experience and a solid understanding of the financial aspects of a project is required.
- You demonstrate great flexibility, strong interpersonal skills, credibility and persuasiveness to influence decisions.
- You have strong oral and written communication skills in both French and English.
- You have a good sense of business and finance, a strategic thinking, a skill to easily move from the big picture to the details.
- You adopt and respect Bombardier's core values and leadership attributes.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Project/Program Management
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 09.03.2018, 3:49:33 PM
09.04.2018, 4:59:00 AM