6 months ago
* Report to Manager, In-Flight Operations
* Responsible for all activities as assigned by the Manager of Operations
* Concourses (Hub turns / Neighbor Island presence / North America and International Flights) to provide Flight Attendant support
* Implement assigned initiatives (baggage issues / delays, etc.)
* Responsible for the application of the DOT random Drug Testing process
* Handles In-Flight delays and irregular operations
* Represents In-Flight on all Ops Calls
* Represent In-Flight in Gate actions (medical / law enforcement, etc.)Interacts with connecting Flight Attendant’s
* Handles In-Flight security issues (KCM / AOA, etc.)
* Coordinate Flight Attendant impact during delays, gate changes and irregular operations to achieve on-time departures and minimize delays attributed to In-Flight
* Liaison between In-Flight, Catering, and Customer Service departments to ensure highest quality of passenger service
* Respond to Flight Attendant requests for assistance at departure gates during boarding process and flight arrivals
* High School diploma
* Three years of management experience
* Working knowledge of federal and state employment laws and regulations
* Computer Skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, Crew Trac, Sabre, etc.)
* Must obtain a Passport, AOA badge and Ramp License
* Able to build and maintain relationships with Flight Attendants at the highest professional level
* College degree
* Flight Attendant experience
About Hawaiian Airlines
Hawaiian® has led all U.S. carriers in on-time performance for each of the past 13 yearsas reported by the U.S. Department of Transportation. Consumer surveys by Condé Nast Traveler and Travel + Leisure have placed Hawaiian among the top of
all domestic airlines serving Hawai‘i.
Now in its 89th year of continuous service, Hawaiian is Hawai‘i’s biggest and longest-serving airline. Hawaiian offers non-stop service to Hawai‘i from more U.S. gateway cities (11) than any other airline, along with service from Japan, South Korea, China,
Australia, New Zealand, American Samoa and Tahiti. Hawaiian also provides approximately 170 jet flights daily between the Hawaiian Islands, with a total of more than 250 daily flights system-wide.
Hawaiian Airlines, Inc. is a subsidiary of Hawaiian Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: HA). Additional information is available at HawaiianAirlines.com. Follow updates on Twitter about Hawaiian (@HawaiianAir) and its special fare offers (@HawaiianFares), and become
a fan on its Facebook page (Hawaiian Airlines). For career postings and updates, follow Hawaiian’s LinkedIn page.
For media inquiries, please visit Hawaiian Airlines’ online newsroom.
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
* The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
Send This Job to a Friend