11 months ago
UTC Aerostructures is currently hiring a New Program SRM Manager:
Lead multi-disciplined team of engineers to develop and substantiate Structural Repair Manuals (SRM) for new nacelle programs.
Ensure all technical, airworthiness and regulatory requirements are complied with and means of compliance evidence is available while ensuring alignment with customer expectations.
- US Citizen or Green Card Holder
- Must be able to effectively lead direct reports, encourage team environment, plan and prioritize multiple tasks to support deliverables.
- Posses proficient understanding of the development of aircraft metallic and composite nacelle and exhaust structural repairs and allowable damages.
- Demonstrate knowledge and mastery in technical understanding of maintenance, repair, and regulatory requirements in the commercial aircraft industry.
- Ability to communicate and coordinate well with internal and external customers and be driven to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Ability to serve as the key point of contact for internal and external customers on SRM and related repair issues.
- Must be able to lead individuals and teams in the generation of standard work for repair development and stress analyses.
- Ability to work with all levels of maintenance, engineering, and management personnel.
- Ability to manage budgets and forecast spend.
- Posses excellent technical writing and PC skills.
- Foster a continuous improvement and quality culture.
- Familarity with aircraft nacelle structures and systems
Education: BS degree in Engineering w/ 6-10+ years experience
MS degree in Engineering w/ 4-7+ years experience
PhD in Engineering w/ 0-2+ years experience
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.