6 months ago
Manager, Methods, FlightTest, Global 7000 Completions, Modline-TOR03958
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Coordinate, launch and lead Test Readiness Reviews (TRR) for all aircraft Systems production and during ground and flight-testing
- Aligning the Engineering Organization.
- Lead DMM and TRR as well as tracking their timely closure – e.g. FTP Daily Test Execution Summary Report.
- Planning of two week look ahead schedule for FTP execution.
- Provide Functional Test impacts to Program Change Requests.
- Follow-up with all stakeholders on deliverable affecting upcoming FTPs.
- Work with Andon Supervisors in all planning activities for the team as well as manage all FTC governance.
- Shift work may be required.
As our ideal candidate,
- You possess a college and / or technical degree in Operations Management and/or a bachelor's degree in operations Management or Industrial Engineering with experience in New Program development;
- You possess excellent project management skills.
- You have five (5) to ten (10) years of relevant professional experience, preferably in the aerospace industry.
- You have knowledge of the functional test procedures.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills and is proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- You have advanced negotiation skills and problem solving abilities and have developed excellent influencing and decision-making abilities.
- You are analytical, customer-oriented, you observe deadlines and you are not reluctant to take the lead.
- You have hands on knowledge of typical avionics and mechanical test equipment and troubleshooting techniques.
- You have problem solving skills associated with aircraft assembly and testing and have a good knowledge of system installation technical requirements.
- You have in-depth understanding of the Bombardier Manufacturing / Engineering Systems.
- You have strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply. As per the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disablities Act (AODA), Bombardier will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of the selection process. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise your Talent Acquisition representative. Information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-ON-Toronto Downsview
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 01.05.2018, 8:24:21 PM
3 months ago
only 5 days until close
about 1 month ago
only 9 days until close
28 days ago
only 10 hours until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close