7 months ago
As a leader in the aerospace industry, we are growing rapidly and have a number of exciting positions available right now, including a Manager – Materials and Inventory Control in our Seating Products Group in Winston-Salem, NC.
The Materials and Inventory Control Manager is responsible for the materials management function relating to the planning, storage, control and distribution of materials and products to meet company objectives and customer requirements. This involves directing and administering production control, inventory control, shipping and receiving, and materials stores.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Create and implement work instructions and procedures
* Manage department spending to meet budget
* Create and manage attainment of department goals and objectives
* Manage the materials planning function to support day to day operations
* Coordinate material feed in support of production schedule
* Drive corrective action to improve and maintain kit fill rate
* Drive continual improvement initiatives in reduction of on-hand inventory, improvement in material flow, improvement in visual management, improvement in 5S, and reduction of waste
* Manage the MRB process
* Ensure accuracy of all off-site inventory in conjunction with the buyer
* Perform and reconcile daily cycle count initiatives to include reporting and root cause analysis to improve inventory accuracy
* Ensure compliance to AS9100 and company policies and procedures
* Performs other related duties as required
* Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university
* A minimum of eight (8) years of related experience
* Implemented Lean process in Material Flow.
* Managed material flow in a manufacturing environment.
* Managed high volume of parts.
* Must have advanced computer skills and have proven experience understanding electronic processing.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.