about 1 year ago
Manager, Master Scheduling-MON14942-P
the evolution of mobility
Bombardier Aerospace is known for its customer experience and is proud to offer opportunities for innovation, creativity and leadership. If you want to surpass boundaries and create exceptional products and work processes, then your ideas will energize the evolution of Bombardier.
As a manager, you will inspire, empower and engage teams in a diverse environment. We seek leaders with passion, energy and managerial courage. You will manage a team of professionals that has a pivotal role in our manufacturing system. The Master Scheduling team, part of the Industrial Engineering department, is the ultimate and reliable reference in production planning for the Global platform. With a dynamic and proactive approach, the team supports strategic alignments and guides operations with clear visibility on planning and performance.
In your role, you will:
- Plan, coordinate and manage the team activities;
- Coaching your team members to develop their skills within the organization;
- Define production plan to meet business request;
- Develop global production planning strategies;
- Visit our different sites on a regular basis, including our Toronto facility.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a college degree and/or University degree in Industrial engineering, operations management or relevant experience.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in management
- You master the lean concepts
- You have good communication skills
- You have a good ability to make decisions and mobilize your staff.
- You are result driven
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Industrial Engineering
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 29.05.2018, 1:27:38 PM