7 months ago
Manager, In-flight experience and commissary
The Manager In-flight experience and commissary, is responsible for the design and delivery of in-flight service including process development, product development with a focus on process improvement, efficiency, recovery, quality standards, cost containment balanced with the need to deliver a unique and outstanding service experience.
* Analyzing and evaluating current processes and programs: propose solutions and recommendations to improve efficiency, reduce costs, and improve revenue (sales);
* Providing guidance and direction to Inflight, Commissary and Catering teams in relation to products and process;
* Overseeing the administration, development, implementation, and trouble-shooting of in-flight entertainment programming;
* Vendor management for in-flight entertainment vendors (hardware and programming), review with VP, In-flight
* Service, maintain records and track against budget;
* Developing and designing service process flow - procedures, logistics, development, implementation, and monitoring loading standards for all aircraft;
* Resource person for various unionized working committees to improve work processes and optimize customer experience.
* Designing and delivering commercial training programs and tools in conjunction with the training department;
* Developing customer service metrics and measurement –survey distribution and result analysis;
* Problem resolution and escalation procedures and the investigation of escalated non-standard client complaints.
* College Diploma (DEC);
* Minimum of 10 years’ experience in customer service and in-flight operations;
* In-depth knowledge of in-flight processes, procedures, policies, and airline industry trends and practices;
* Experience working with in-flight entertainment and hardware providers (an asset);
* Experience working in a unionized environment;
* Outstanding communication skills (French and English spoken and written);
* Strong interpersonal skills;
* Strong organizational skills and outstanding ability to manage priorities;
* Initiative, solution-oriented, and able to work in a fast-paced environment;
* Outstanding project management and implementation skills;
* Business acumen and outstanding communication skills (oral and written);
* Strong ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously while meeting deadlines;
* Ability to travel.
Location : Air Transat Head Office / Ville Saint-Laurent
Type of Work : Permanent, full time
Job category : In-flight services
Business segment : Air transportation
Business unit : Air Transat
Job # : TS-18-087
End date of posting : 2018-03-16