4 months ago
Manager, Health and Safety-MIR02466
the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Reporting to the Sr Director, Quality of Operations and Site Support Functions, you will be in charge of supervising and managing the EHS department of the Mirabel Plant. You will be responsible to inform the management team and the union on all EHS related questions. You must guide your department and the Plant towards continuous performance improvement related to the reduction of work related injuries or occupational illnesses and any potential impact on the environment. You must implement programs related to Occupational Health, Safety & Environment issues, as well as relevant training sessions.
You must ensure the efficiency of programs implemented and maintain the quality of services offered by your team.
You will verify the compliance of the facility in accordance with official regulatory requirements and take part in working committees related to EHS issues.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a Bachelor's degree in science with relevant knowledge in management and Health, Safety & Environment;
- You have a good understanding of the applicable laws and regulations (Provincial & Federal);
- You have good computer skills;
- You have good command of the rules and EHS principles;
- You have strong interpersonal skills, an analytical spirit and is structured and methodical;
- You have excellent communication skills, both oral and written in French and English;
- You are change management capable
- You have proven leadership skills with significant experience in supervision;
- You have a minimum of 10 years experience (ideally in the manufacturing and Unionized environment).
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Health and Safety
Primary Location: CA-QC-Mirabel CSeries
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 23.04.2018, 7:12:21 AM