4 months ago
This position facilitates curriculum development, creates training material, and delegates training to a team of Station Trainers to accomplish a consistent and successful training program for ground employees.
This position may be assigned other duties as needed by The Manager, Director, Airport Operations or the Sr. Director, Ground Operations.
* Develop Curricula for Sabre Training, AIMS, Gate Plotting, Delay Management, and other Ground Operations system training.
* Develop Curricula for recurrent training for currently active employees involving changes made to policies and procedures
* Develop and improve department checklists
* Partner with stake holder leaders to create effective and appropriate new hire training, ensuring the expectation of Leadership is met in training delivery
* Create a partnership with the LMS team on web based training to launch new and recurrent training.
* Ensure training is executed for Sun Country contracts and vendors
* Create a safety focused culture when training begins by incorporating Safety Department leaders
* Delegate training to a team of Station Trainers, managing the flow of out station training and local training
* Lead a team of Station Trainers
* Maintain all Training Records and work with departments to establish training records and maintain up-to-date training records
* Accomplish zero audit failures as it relates to training records, and zero FAA regulatory violations through execution and creation of training plans
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Preferred Education and Experience:
* Education and/or experience in Operations Training
* Industry experience preferred; knowledge of Airport Operations
* Ability to work after normal work hours
* Provide ongoing feedback to all levels of the Operation
* A proven history of organizational, communication, and coaching skills