3 months ago
When the global aerospace community looks for ideas and solutions to its biggest challenges, they turn to the people of UTC Aerospace Systems. We design, invent and deliver the most advanced and diverse range of aerospace systems on the market. We are inventors. We are manufacturers. We work in space exploration, commercial air travel, defense and rescue applications. Always learning and pushing the boundaries, we are an undisputed industry leader that continually sets the bar higher and higher. Come soar with us.
Want to be part of a finance team where every day is unique and exciting? Are you ready to analyze a diverse set of products that really make a difference? If so, then UTC Aerospace Systems is the place for you! By joining us, you’ll have the opportunity to support thousands of aerospace, defense and space systems across more than 150 sites in 26 countries. Additionally, as UTC Aerospace Systems is a subsidiary of United Technologies Corporation (Fortune 50), it operates as its own business with its own reporting structure, financial dashboards and earnings metrics. This reporting relationship allows finance team members to implement innovative tools for the aerospace market in a stand-alone business environment. If you want to advance your career while contributing to a mission that truly makes a difference to modern flight and space advancements, then this team is right for you!
UTC Aerospace Systems is among the largest global suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and industrial products. We design and manufacture aerospace systems for commercial, regional, corporate and military aircraft and are a major supplier for international space programs.
Propeller Systems – Finance is seeking a self-motivated individual to work with and support the Finance team in its accounting and FP&A responsibilities.
This position will work very closely with the Propeller Systems Finance Sr. Manager, Contract Administration, and Program Management to execute finance close requirements, develop latest financial estimates and perform variance to actual analysis. This position will also have a high level of interaction with Propeller Systems General Management in both the United States and in France.
Candidate will also be engaged in the preparation, coordination, and support of Sarbanes Oxley activities along with working / interfacing with Propeller Systems management teams in the creation of pricing proposals to customers.
This FP&A Manager position supports Propeller Systems Finance in the planning, analysis, and reporting of the P&L and balance sheet. This position will oversee a small finance staff while working to prepare financial data that measures performance to business plans, forecasts, monthly/quarterly/annual variances, and areas of risk and opportunity. This position will also create monthly reports for Cost-Plus programs with the US Navy, interacting with DCMA/DCAA Representatives on a regular basis.
* Support standard monthly closing process and quarterly accounting reviews
* Coordinate and support monthly financial forecasting process (P&L and Balance Sheet) and annual budgeting process
* Create and maintain monthly cost-plus program reports for submission to the DCMA and US Navy
* Provide performance reports pertaining to all aspects of the P&L and Balance Sheet including, but not limited to, operating expenses, inventory and sales backlog
* Assist in Sarbanes-Oxley testing, annual ACA review and various other documentation reviews as required
* Perform ad hoc business and financial analysis and tasks as required by the leadership team
Qualification: Basic Qualifications:
* 3+ years experience required
* Candidate must have the ability to communicate across organizations, be self-motivated, able to work independently and meet proposal deadlines.
* The ideal candidate will have excellent communication, teamwork, organizational and analytical skills, and a high level of motivation.
* SAP & HFM Experience a plus
Nothing matters more to UTC Aerospace Systems than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
* Bachelor's in Accounting or Finance
* Master's in Accounting a Plus
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.