3 months ago
Manager, Financial Analysis
The incumbent is responsible for managing the process of producing management information related to the products marketed by the business units and for ensuring the accuracy of the financial information. He will have to organize, supervise and support analysts in their work and develop best practices for analysis and documentation.
* Conduct and supervise financial studies and analyzes related to the products marketed by the subsidiaries;
* Plan, coordinate and control the activities related to the production of the analyzes, including performance analyzes;
* Supervise the production of management information and meet business partners for the revision of the results;
* Collaborate with various departments to ensure the proper processing of the various transactions that impact the quality of management information and the accuracy of financial results;
* Ensure the maintenance of tools and databases; see to the continuous improvement of the working methods of the team as well as the updating of the documentation supporting them;
* Prepare monthly results while ensuring the accuracy of financial information;
* Participation in the budget process;
* Provide training for service employees.
* Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting;
* Professional title (CPA);
* Minimum of eight (8) years’ experience, including two (2) years’ personnel management experience;
* Bilingualism (written and spoken);
* Thorough knowledge of the MS Office Suite and particularly of Excel;
* SQL, PowerPivot (an asset);
* Strong analytical skills and ability to summarize information;
* Self-reliance, ability to respect deadlines, initiatives;
* Strong relational skills and ability to build lasting relationships with internal partners;
* Sense of leadership and strong interpersonal communication skills.
Location : Montreal Head Office / Downtown
Type of Work : Permanent, full time
Job category : Finances and Accounting
Business segment : Head office
Business unit : Transat A.T. inc.
Job # : AT-18-136
End date of posting : 2018-05-17