3 months ago
Responsible for leading a team of designers and video producers to produce world-class creative assets and marketing campaigns. This job will also provide ownership and continuing development of visual brand identity standards and guidelines, including building systems, processes and relationships to help maintain consistency and elevate the American Airlines brand.
* Lead a team of designers & video producers to produce world-class creative assets and marketing campaigns.
* Provide aesthetic and technical guidance, support and oversight to creative services team members.
* Ownership and continuing development of visual brand identity standards and guidelines, including building systems, processes and relationships to help maintain consistency and elevate the American Airlines brand.
* Develop concepts, provide creative direction and leadership for some larger campaigns and projects.
* Collaborate with agency partners and other 3rd parties to develop creative work and visual creative systems (e.g. campaign style guides).
* Communicate across all management levels, from Senior leadership and supervisors, to co-workers and clients on a daily basis; requires high collaboration, innovation, initiative and strong communication skills.
* Successfully manage multiple priorities and projects, and lead team to consistently deliver against project milestones and deadlines.
* Stay current on the latest design trends and innovations, as well as key market competitors.
* Foster an environment of inclusiveness and collaboration where creativity can flourish.
* Some travel required.
Minimum Qualifications - Education & Prior Job Experience
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
* 5 years of experience in Creative Media Production leadership role
* Experience leading photo and video shoots of varying sizes
* Creative Direction/Art direction experience
Preferred Qualifications - Education & Prior Job Experience
* Experience in HTML5 or digital animation
Job Qualifications (Continued)
Skills, Licenses & Certifications
* Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
* Knowledge of design Best Practices
* A dynamite portfolio of creative work
* Exceptional project management ability
* Motivated and passionate about design and video, confident in presenting ideas and proposals
* Exceptional attention to detail and an ability to work to very high standards
* Obsessed with consistency
* Good team player, able to work collaboratively
Language & Communication Skills
* Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and written with all levels within the organization
* Physical ability necessary to safely and successfully perform the essential functions of the position, with or without any legally required reasonably accommodations that do not pose an undue hardship
Additional Locations: None
Requisition ID: 17616
Nearest Major Market: Fort Worth
Nearest Secondary Market: Dallas
Marketing Manager, Manager, Project Manager, Marketing, Management, Technology