6 months ago
Manager, Corporate Communications and Brand Management
Apply by Date: Jan 7, 2018
Job Type: Temporary
Term in Months: 14
Number of Openings
* Developing corporate, social and internal communications.
* Managing and monitoring social media and online presence.
* Managing various project-based assignments.
* Representing the Corporate Communications and Investor Relations department on various working groups.
* Managing the suite of brand assets for the Chorus group of companies.
Liaise with internal departments and deliver on requests requiring design and print production.
* Website content management.
Producing departmental videos with script-writing and facilitation support, where required.
Other related duties as assigned.
Perform duties in accordance with established policies and procedures while giving primary consideration to personal safety, the safety of co-workers and customers.
* Minimum 2 years of experience in corporate communications, brand management and/or social media communications.
* Post-secondary degree or diploma in communications or public relations is required.
* A degree, diploma, certificate or courses in graphic design is a definite asset.
* Superior written and oral communications skills.
* Demonstrated ability in desktop publishing and photo editing.
* Experience with website content management systems.
* Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment, dealing with stressful situations and ability to meet deadlines.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Bilingualism would be considered an asset.
* Experience in the airline industry would be considered an asset.