2 months ago
Looking for a great place to work? A place where an award-winning culture means empowerment, teamwork and a passion for what you do? Then think WestJet. It's a great place to land.
WestJet is an organization recognized by its delivery of a remarkable guest experience resulting in us achieving over $3B in sales. In order for our best-in-class airline to be this successful, we require the skills and talents of professionals like you to ensure our ongoing growth. In an industry that is dominated by legacy competitors, you have the opportunity to build your career with an organization driven by progressive strategies, leadership and practices. If you are looking to break out of the status quo by joining a company with a strong growth plan, which consistently ranks as one of the most profitable airlines in the world, and which has a vision to be a top five international airline, WestJet is the place for you!
Manager, Contact Centre Applications
As WestJet becomes more complex and dynamic, we are seeking a Manager, Contact Centre Applications reporting into our Technology office. This individual can exhibit a high standard of excellence, enjoys challenges, and is results-driven. The incumbent must be highly motivated and demonstrate the ability to work in an agile environment.
This role will provide direction & support for a team of technical system analysts and integration system analysts who support WestJet’s core communications platform(s) and associated analytics system.
* Facilitate the creation and ongoing evolution of the Product Roadmap and Business Vision based on input from a broad base of business and technical stakeholders.
* Provide coaching, feedback and performance reviews for staff through the use of WestJet management practices and processes.
* Lead and/or participate in completing feasibility and impact assessments for enhancement and project opportunities brought forward by business functional areas.
* Act as primary escalation point for all call centre application issues and support needs. Provide hands on, on call application support as required.
* Gather, analyze and communicate performance metrics and provide recommendations that address opportunities to improve application systems services.
* Education – prefer Bachelor degree in applicable discipline (but will accept diploma from recognized College / Technical school)
* Minimum 10 years related experience
* Working knowledge of IP ACD PBX's (Cisco\Genesys\Avaya\Aspect)
* Solid understanding of ITIL processes and documentation standards
* Solid understanding of business process and supporting technologies in the area of WestJet's Communication infrastructure and applications
* Experience in analytical and problem solving skills in planning and designing creative solutions to meet customer needs
* Strong experience with Call Centre Application technical architecture, frameworks and systems such as Verint, Teleopti, NICE, Voxify, Envision, IEX. etc
* Sound understanding of Call Centre Application implementation and operational business processes
* Strong understanding of Telephony requirements and demonstrated experience working with telecommunication vendors to implement SIP based solutions
* Working knowledge of IVR's such as AVP\AEP, GVP etc
* Working knowledge of Public cloud offerings and IAAS, PAAS eg. SQL Data Warehouse, PowerBI
* Strong understanding of Contact Centre business metrics
* Advanced knowledge of airline operations is an asset
* Excellent time management, organizational, and interpersonal skills required
* Outstanding verbal and written communication skills are also required as this position has frequent contact with the public and is frequently required to interact with executive management
* High degree of diplomacy and good judgment along with the ability to maintain confidentiality
* Demonstrate sound judgment regarding confidential and sensitive matters
* Must provide high level of customer service to internal and external guests
We would like to thank all applicants in advance for their interest in WestJet. We believe in enriching the lives of everyone in WestJet's world and encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Our ongoing efforts toward evolving total diversity will continue to be the way we do business every day. As owners, we believe in celebrating everyone’s unique skills, perspectives and experiences. WestJet is committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
If you inspire greater creativity and innovation towards reaching new altitudes and meet the qualifications for the position in which you are interested, we welcome you to complete an online application. WestJet is a great place to land - powered by Talent and Growth.
At WestJet, the safety and security of our people and our guests is a core value and at the heart of what we do. As safety and security is a shared responsibility, it is expected that you will utilize safe work practices to ensure your well-being and the safety of others.