7 months ago
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Maintain and analyze data gathered through safety reporting database that are related to Sun Country Airlines charter operations events/reports
* Develop and maintain training materials for the Charter Operations Desk
* Assist the Director of SOC with Charter related company initiatives
* Act as member of the Emergency Response team for Charter needs in a response
* On call 24/7 for any Charter Operations related operational issues
* Attend Industry meetings/conference as well as work collaboratively with other company managers, external regulatory agencies, and industry resources
* Ensure Charter operations checklists are completed on time
* Collaborate with Charter Sales to evaluate operational feasibility of charter requests
* Responsible for schedule planning and Phase meetings for International/ETOPS operations
* Primary user of the APACS International Military flight clearance program
* Manage Reservations System Macros for Charter manifests
* Coordinate with Charter Planning to ensure operational integrity
* Manage the Charter Coordination Desk staff
* Assist the Sr. Manager, Charter Planning during the weekly Charter Ops Meeting
* Conduct all tasks in a safe and efficient manner complying with all local, state, and federal safety and health regulatory requirements, programmatic standards, and with any internal policies and procedures identified by Sun Country Airlines
Travel: Some travel as required
* Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Airline industry experience required, Charter experience desired.
* Must be a highly motivated self-starter able to perform and communicate effectively within a multitasking environment.
* Excellent communication, organizational, problem solving skills.
* Must be able to utilize a computer (Sabre and Microsoft applications) and able to use or quickly learn enterprise applications.
* Data collection and management experience
* Qualified candidates must pass back ground check