8 months ago
KBRwyle requires a Management Analyst/Executive Assistant to support the Air Force-led Hybrid Product Support Integrator (HPSI) by providing management analysis and executive administrative support to execute the F-35 program’s sustainment strategy and retain future flexibility and completion. This position will provide executive support to a Government Senior Executive Service (SES) leader within the Joint Strike Fighter Program Office (JPO) located in Crystal City, VA and will be required to interact with all program office teams and administrative personnel to support the JSF Operations mission goals. Travel: Occasional travel to Dayton, OH, Fort Worth, Texas and other F-35 acquisition and operations location may be required.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Support government travel planning, time card administration, managing office inventory, tracking facility work orders and maintain key personnel schedules.
- Assist planning, organizing, completion, and presentation of assessments for program/project management concepts to include cost/schedule/performance, analyses, studies and procedures.
- Assist in strategic communication with senior leaders and preparing documents for coordination with various organizations and offices. The selected applicant will collect inputs, create initial draft versions and finalize documents.
- Plan, administer and document meeting minutes and action items and coordinate resulting answers from the action items.
- Prepare scientific and technical information report packages for coordination between KBRwyle technical and management personnel and government customers.
- Maintenance of recall rosters and HPSI organization charts.
- Continuous process improvement activities for the F-35 HPSI.
- Research and development of administrative policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines.
- Prepare, control, and review procurement files for the purchase of the supplies and equipment; and resolve a variety of shipment, payment, or other discrepancies.
- Evaluate and advise on the organization, methods, and procedures for providing administrative support systems such as records, communications, directives, forms, files, and documentation.
Education: A Bachelor's Degree is required. This position will allow various combinations of education and experience using a 1 year of education for 1 year of experience substitution.
Experience/Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Minimum of two (2) years of total business process experience in either a DoD Weapon System Program Office or equivalent commercial setting is required.
• Proficiency in all MS Office applications to specifically include: Word, Power Point, Excel and Outlook is required.
• Outstanding communication and coordination skills required.
• Knowledge of Defense Travel System (DTS) and government or industry time card administration is required.
• The candidate will be required to have working knowledge of DoD Military and Civilian Leadership hierarchy including protocol for SES and General Officer meetings.
The candidate chosen for this position will be a key member of a high-impact, fast-paced, high visibility team that has been tasked with building a 400+ person organization within the next five years.
Key skills required:
• Conflict resolution
• Problem Solving
• Critical and Creative Thinking
• Clear and well organized communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the desire to be a part of an integrated team of both government and contractor personnel
• Ability to interact with senior leaders, conduct analyses, identify discrepancies, and provide corrective action plans
The preferred applicant will possess the following:
• Knowledge of Air Force Materiel Command and Air Force Life Cycle Management Center policies, processes, and procedures.
• Knowledge of DoD and Air Force acquisition processes and execution (cost, schedule, performance, and risk) of a program.
• Experience working in AFLCMC (or predecessor organizations) aircraft program offices.
• Experience with Fighter Aircraft acquisition, sustainment, logistics, and supply chain management.
• Acquisition Professional Development Program (APDP) Level I Certification in Program Management.
• Experience in Program/Project Management.
• Familiarization with Integrated Master Schedules, AF POM/budgeting and Risk Management.
Applicant selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.