about 1 year ago
This position collaborates with aircraft heavy maintenance providers, system operations control and materials department to ensure the companies FAA approved maintenance program (AMP) requirements are planned and scheduled within their respective compliance periods. The Maintenance Planner has the responsibility of ensuring maintenance work packages, tooling and materials are available for the scheduled heavy maintenance input activities.
· Prepares routine and non-routine maintenance work orders associated with the heavy maintenance visit requirements.
· Runs a scheduled maintenance forecast report for up to three years as required for review of future upcoming events.
· Ensures that future maintenance requirements are coordinated with other support departments including tooling, materials, quality control, engineering and line maintenance.
· Schedules and coordinates maintenance requirements with heavy maintenance providers performing the work such as “C” Checks or structural inspections and damage repair rectifications.
· Schedules time controlled items and “A” Checks for timely compliance within the approved maintenance program.
· Performs other duties as assigned by the Director of Maintenance Planning and Scheduling.
· 3 - 5 years of aviation experience.
· HMV (heavy maintenance visit) experience preferred.
· Must have a High school diploma or GED.
· Strong background and knowledge of aircraft maintenance systems.
· Working knowledge of maintenance programs and aircraft routing.
· Strong communication and analytical skills.
· Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office products such as Outlook, Excel, Project, PowerPoint.
· TRAX, SABRE, experience preferred
· Valid A&P Certificate preferred
· Must be able to work rotating shifts, nights and weekends.