11 months ago
Maintenance Controllers are responsible for monitoring all aircraft maintenance activity outside of heavy maintenance.
* Supervise maintenance work processes, coordinating between all departments and outside contract agencies.
* Input & update required data into the Company computer system.
* Monitor all open MEL/CDL deferred items on a continuous basis.
* Prioritize and maintain continuing effort to clear MEL/CDL’s per deferral guidelines.
* Monitor maintenance status of all in-service aircraft and coordinate maintenance activity in case of a discrepancy
* Initiate and expedite the movement of parts and personnel when required to recover out o of service aircraft.
* Coordinate the routing aircraft to accomplish operational positioning requirements with Technical Operations Planner and Operations
* Coordinate the activities of and set priorities for Line Maintenance personnel.
* Execute required paperwork and forms in accordance with Company policies and procedures
* Notify the appropriate Inspection personnel whenever an RII is identified
* Perform other duties, as assigned.
* Must hold a current Airframe and Powerplant certificate and be able to obtain appropriate authorizations required for RII Inspection and Airworthiness Release
* Have at least two years maintenance experience on company operated aircraft or related experience on transport category aircraft with one year as certificated mechanic
* 1-2 years of line maintenance experience preferred
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Must be legally authorized to work in the US
* Hold a valid state issued driver’s license and passport
* Intermediate Computer skills in MS office products and able to learn company maintenance software
* Fluent in the English language, both written and spoken
* Able to multitask in a stressful and deadline driven environment
* Previous line maintenance and/or supervisory experience preferred.