4 months ago
* Responsible for the satisfactory completion of all job assignments. Shall maintain discipline by counsel and reprimand when necessary. Applies comprehensive technical knowledge and experience to solve complex problems. Ensure safe, quality maintenance/flight line operations to support the T-45 Program flight schedule.
* Requires a high degree of expertise in aviation maintenance. Must have an in-depth knowledge of applicable technical manuals, service bulletins, maintenance manuals, maintenance forms, and work progress sheets. Must be able to pass any Government/Company licensing/qualification/security clearance requirements for the position.
* Must have the ability to use good judgement, make sound decisions and effectively direct the work of other employees. Must be able to read, speak, write and understand the English language.
* Must have the ability to accurately carry out written or verbal orders, instructions and directives.
* Must be customer oriented.
* Perform all duties of the job classification.
* Assign and direct the productive efforts of assigned employees to ensure the timely completion of all required maintenance.
* Coordinate all maintenance related actions with other effected work centers.
* Authorize cannibalization actions as required.
* Instruct assigned employees on proper maintenance methods and procedures as required.
* Responsible for the satisfactory completion of assigned work and the preparation and maintenance of required records.
* Formulate necessary reports to the Government.
* Enforce foreign object damage (FOD), hazardous waste, and tool control programs.
* Assist in training programs as required for employees assigned to him/her.
* Ensure required quality control inspections are complied with.
* Maintain appropriate records of all work accomplished.
* May be required to perform simple computer input functions.
* Perform other related duties as required.
* Assist as directed to ensure safety, security and preservation of Government/Company owned equipment.
* May be required to perform off-site service on assigned detachments.
* Comply with all established general and industrial safety rules and regulations as applicable to the contract, facilities and job assignment.
* Maintains the highest ethical personal and professional standards.
* Other projects and initiatives as assigned.
* Completion of high school or equivalent. Satisfactory completion of specialized schools such as US Navy AD, AMH, AMS, AE, AT and "A" Schools. FAA A & P License desired, but not required.
* The Maintenance Supervisor shall possess an extensive background in the field of aircraft maintenance and material support with a minimum of ten (10) years experience within the last 15 years in direct aircraft maintenance repair, inspection, and modification. Of the ten (10) years’ experience in aircraft maintenance, six (6) years shall be in a supervisory position that included responsibility for assigning program workloads as well as duties for entire shifts.
* The Maintenance Supervisor must have experience supervising daily flight operations personnel supporting scheduled and unscheduled maintenance. The Supervisor must be knowledgeable of technical directives and CNAFINST 4790.2 series; be knowledgeable of and understand basic supply procedures; possess a working knowledge of applicable aircraft and shall have worked a minimum of one (1) year in a maintenance/production control position. The Maintenance Supervisor shall have experience writing with clarity and technical accuracy and must have experience in corrosion detection, treatment, and protection.
* Must adhere to Company policies/procedures and management instruction.
* Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information and Company Proprietary data.
Physical Demands and Environmental Conditions
* This classification activity is usually accomplished in a office/hangar environment and as such requires the scope of physical movements and postures normally associated with office/hangar activities. May be required to lift objects whose weight normally will not exceed 50 pounds. Special vision abilities required to perform this job are close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust and focus.
* The diversity of work conditions may range from an environment where there is little or no physical discomfort, to an environment where inclement weather may subject individual to severe changes of temperature, wind, rain, etc. May be required to work in areas where high noise hazards prevail. May be exposed to fumes or airborne particles. May be exposed to electrical shock hazards.
LICENSING, CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
* Formal or Specialized Training/Equivalent
* Hazardous Waste Communications Training
* FOD and TCP Awareness Trained
* Security Clearance Awareness Training
* CNAFINST 4790.2 Program Awareness
* ISOProgram Awareness
* NALCOMIS, OOMA System Trained
* Valid State Drivers License
* FAA Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) License (desired by not required)
* Egress System Checkout Certified
* Aircraft Towing Certified
* Plane Captain Certified
* Operational Risk Management (ORM) Training
* Release Aircraft Safe for Flight
Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities / females / veterans / individuals with disabilities / sexual orientation / gender identity
US Security Clearance Required: Secret
: Afternoon - 2nd
: Yes, 10 % of the Time
: Division - Vertex-20000074
: Individual Contributor
: Apr 18, 2018, 9:08:44 PM