12 months ago
The Maintenance Control Manager reports directly to the Director of Maintenance and is responsible for the day to day operation of the Maintenance Control Center (MOC). Serves as an authority when making airworthiness and operational decisions. Provides communication and coordination between System Operation Control (SOC), Line Maintenance, Technical Services, and Material and Purchasing.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Ensure that the Maintenance Controllers are in compliance with all Company safety regulations, FARs and manufacturers technical data.
* Direct daily activities of MCC, insuring continual safe aircraft for the scheduled service. This includes the scheduling of the shifts and conducting morning meetings.
* Monitor the MEL/CDL/NEF programs for accuracy and established goals.
* Ensure that all GMM established programs (Repeat. Oil Watch, etc.) are maintained as applicable.
* In conjunction with the Training Department insuring that all required training is maintained current.
* Ensure that all required audits are accomplished in a timely manner.
* Participate in all Safety and Safety Action Committee (SAG) meetings.
* Single source contact between the DOM and VP of Maintenance.
* Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
* FAA-certified mechanic with Airframe and Powerplant ratings
* Five years experience in line maintenance or maintenance control.
* Three years experience in supervisory/management.
* Must demonstrate behavior that portrays the company core values of Safety, Respect, Trust, Collaboration, Value and Passion while communicating with personnel and acting on behalf of the company.
* Proficient in MS Office applications and maintenance software
* Must attend and successfully complete maintenance INDOC and system course training.