5 months ago
N2 Imaging Systems, a UTC Aerospace Systems (UTAS) company, is an acknowledged leader in the design and manufacture of compact, low power, visible and infrared imaging systems used for soldier vision enhancement, targeting, and surveillance during day, night or low-visibility conditions. Our vertically integrated company, including operations and engineering staff are experienced veterans in providing low-power, lightweight solutions for capturing imagery across the spectrum. Our passion for supporting the Warfighter and their mission demands excellence in everything we do, from the talent we recruit to the highly-engineered systems we deliver. We value people, integrity, ideas and performance.
N2 is currently seeking a highly motivated Machinist to join our team working in a hands-on, collaborative environment. The successful candidate must have the ability to operate CNC Mills and Lathes during production runs. The candidate must be a self-starter who pays attention to detail and accuracy and takes responsibility for his/her work.
• Operate CNC Mills and Lathes to run CNC programs.
• Change offsets as needed to insure parts meet drawing tolerances
• Check parts to prints or solid models to ensure part meets quality requirements.
• Run established CMM programs for part verification
Qualification: • Must have US Persons Status
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in this field.
• Ability to operate CNC Mills and Lathes.
• CAD/CAM skills (Pro E, MasterCam) and Zeiss CMM experience a plus
• Can be trained if familiar with a CAD/CAM system other than Master Cam or Zeiss CMM.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
• Ability to work independently as well as a team player.
• Able to read basic written instructions and follow verbal instructions.
• Quick learner with strong attention to detail
• Must have the ability to work with others in a fast-changing environment.
Education: • High School Diploma or equivalent.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.