3 months ago
Experience & Knowledge:
* Required knowledge of GD&T, and ability to read blueprints, parts drawings and setup books
* Math skills preferred algebra, geometry, trigonometry
* Desire to work in a team environment; work positively with others, contribute to the work cell, be open and receptive to ideas and feedback, and treat others with respect.Skills &
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Ability to give and follow oral, verbal, and written instructions
* Capability to work within close tolerances.
* Ability to receive guidance and supervision; follow work rules, safety practices, work procedures, meet deadlines, punctuality and attendance standards, etc.
* Ability to thrive in a team working environment.