5 months ago
When the global aerospace community looks for ideas and solutions to its biggest challenges, they turn to the people of UTC Aerospace Systems. We design, invent and deliver the most advanced and diverse range of aerospace systems on the market. We are inventors. We are manufacturers. We work in space exploration, commercial air travel, defense and rescue applications. Always learning and pushing the boundaries, we are an undisputed industry leader that continually sets the bar higher and higher. Come soar with us.
Get onboard the UTC Aerospace Operations and Supply Chain team and play a part in managing our innovative products from inception to delivery. Operations and Supply Chain employees have the opportunity to network across our businesses and functions, all while improving the productivity, quality and efficiency of our operations worldwide.
* Set up and operate precision manual and/or computerized machining centers according to standard work.
* Adjust machine feed and speed and change tooling and cutters to machine parts to specification.
* Read and interpret blueprints and specifications.
* Follow quality testing and inspect parts using precision gauges and measuring instruments and equipment.
* Complete manufacturing documentation and labor transactions.
* Actively participates in the Continuous Improvement process as well as safety related activities.
* All other duties as assigned.
Qualification: No experience required
Computer skills and ability to learn and use multiple computer applications (including email, internet, and other job-specific applications).
Ability to use precision measuring instruments and basic hand tools.
Ability to perform mathematical calculations (add and subtract decimals).
Ability to read, interpret and follow blueprints.
Comply with all company policies and procedures.
Communicate and interact with others in a professional, polite, and cooperative manner.
Nothing matters more to UTC Aerospace Systems than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
Education: High School diploma or equivalent
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.