10 months ago
* High School Diploma or greater.
* 3-5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
* General run of machine shop operations, floor assembly, and usual shop maintenance.
* Previous experience in a hydro-mechanical and electronic manufacturing environment a plus.
* Ability to interact with a diversity of people and diverse levels of personnel
All Positions at Triumph Engine Control Systems require access to information or technology that is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and other US government security regulations. These laws do not permit access rights to non-US Citizens or to other unauthorized individuals. Therefore, presently all applicants must be US Citizens or US Permanent Residents (*green card holders*) and/or otherwise comply with ITAR requirements for access rights to be considered for a position.