8 months ago
In Montana, we are building the future of aviation every day.
Come join our team in Helena!
The successful candidate will be trained as required to perform multiple different manufacturing activities including, machine set-up, machining, sheet and extrusion metal fabrication, and other general fabrication tasks such as hand sand, grind, measurements, fabrication and assembly tasks, basic organic chemical conversion and paint preparation, application of routine organic coatings for corrosion protection and appearance requirements.
The candidate will also be required to do administrative tasks to document processes and procedures, and perform maintenance tasks associated with equipment and site resources.
As a member of the Boeing Helena team you will also be expected to:
Take responsibility for your safe actions, and actively participate and contribute to building a more safe environment for our team at the Helena site
Identify and solve problems as an individual and within a team environment
Contribute to the team success
Make decisions based on problem solving data, implement the solution to the problem
Take action without prompting or being told to do so to continuously improve yourself and the work we do
Be collaborative, share ideas, and be open to ideas of others, and innovate from those ideas
Be responsible and take ownership for your work assignments
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
* Ability to work any shift as assigned including nights and weekends.
* This position requires constant standing and walking, frequent bending at the waist, twisting, pushing/pulling, occasional kneeling and crawling, and lifting and carrying up to 35 pounds
* Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
* Experience using a computer such as internet navigation, email, Microsoft Office and/or other specialized computer applications.
* Experience helpful in setting and using precision measuring tools and equipment such as micrometers, calipers, and/or dial indicators.
* Knowledgeable in reading technical and structural drawings.
* Must be capable of working any shift.
* Knowledge operating overhead cranes in a safe manner.
* High School or GED.
Contingent Upon Program Award