11 months ago
Set up and operate a variety of conventional and special purpose machines to repair and manufacture metallic and nonmetallic precision parts, applying the knowledge of mechanics, shop mathematics, metal properties, layout, and machining procedures.
* Read and interpret blueprints, sketches, drawings, specifications, or sample parts to determine dimensions and tolerances of the finished work piece, sequence of operations, and setup requirements.
* Develop and document new setups as required.
* Manufacture new tooling as required.
* Assist in training less senior machinists learn tool design.
* High school diploma or GED.
* A minimum of 3-5 years of machining experience, 5 years or more preferred.
* Experience in reading blueprints.
* Good written and oral comprehension and communication skills.
* Basic computer skills.
* Good analytical and problem solving skills.
* Proficient in the use and setup of multiple types of machining equipment, such as milling machines and lathes.
* Knowledge of MasterCam programming software is a definite plus.
* Must be willing to work overtime, occasional weekends and swing shift.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy of TrueBlue, Inc. and its affiliates is to provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of age, race, creed, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, disability, marital status, Vietnam Era Veteran status, genetic predisposition, or carrier status. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.