4 months ago
* • Identify root causes and resolution to manufacturing anomalies related to equipment operation, productivity, and quality
* • Monitor and assess the effectiveness of operating procedures; work with personnel to make improvements
* • Collaborate closely with support functions to coordinate all production and non-production activities to meet production, quality, and safety goals (KPI)
* • Monitor, control, record, review, and analyze manufacturing processes for capacity calculations and improvement opportunities (KPI)
* • Submit and support continuous improvement ideas to improve safety, quality, productivity, and cost (KPI)
* • Complete technical trainings as specified by the Production Lead
* • Perform other related duties as required
* • Building Strategic Working Relationships
* • Decision Making
* • Technical/Professional Knowledge and Skills
* • Initiating Action
* • Information Monitoring
* • Planning and Organizing
* • Technical expertise in manufacturing processes
* • Strong technical abilities and comprehension skills
* • The ability to apply theoretical knowledge to practice
* • Professional approach to problem analysis and correction
* • Strong collaborative skills, the ability to build consensus and contribute in a team oriented environment is critical
* • High school diploma/GED
* • Working knowledge of processes and monitoring control systems preferred
* • High level of computer-based analytical skills required
* • Training in various principles of lean manufacturing, TPM, 5S
* • Vocal communication, hearing, and visual acuity are required for safety, direction, and the exchange of ideas in the industrial environment
* • Subjected to inside environmental conditions, noise, vibration, oils, and other related industrial hazards
* • Potential to work in/near electro-magnetic fields created by high temperature induction furnaces
* • Must demonstrate the physical capacity to meet the demands of the "Light" Job Placement Assessment (JPA) as administered by St. Elizabeth Business Health Services
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 58,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2017. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange, and is part of the CAC 40 and Euro Stoxx 50 indices.
In February 2018, Safran took control of Zodiac Aerospace, significantly expanding its aircraft equipment activities. Zodiac Aerospace has 32,500 employees and generated sales of 5.1 billion euros for its fiscal year ended August 31, 2017.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Landing Systems is the world leader in aircraft landing and braking systems. As a partner to 30 airframers working in the fields of commercial, regional, business and military transport, the company provides support to 27,000 aircraft completing more than 54,000 landings a day.