8 months ago
Job ID #: 10715
Location: US - Pennsylvania - Lancaster
Functional Area: Operations
Division: EMG - Specialty Metals
Position Type: Full-Time Regular
Education Required: High School Diploma
Experience Required: Less than 1 year
Hours of Work: 3:00-11:00pm
Travel Percentage: 0
AMETEK, Inc. has several openings for Machine Operators at their Lancaster, PA plant.
The AMETEK Hamilton Precision Metals plant custom re-roll precision metal strip and foil, including titanium, nickel and nickel-based alloys, stainless steel and super alloys with applications in medical, aerospace, electronics, process control among others. Markets include medical instrumentation, aerospace technology, computers and electronics and automotive industries.
• Must be comfortable working in a unionized, multi-machine job shop environment.
• Individuals should have experience working with metal alloy material.
• Experience working with grinding, mills, slitting, and cleaning machinery preferred.
• Individual must be willing to work on varying shifts and on weekends if needed.
• Understanding that work orders are set-up and run specific to customer needs and require attention to detail.
•Individual must have a high school diploma or GED certification.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.