4 months ago
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Responsible for cleaning and preparing construction sites for renovation. Assist in landscaping and snow responsibilities as needed for the site. Unloading and loading materials from trucks, mix concrete, pour concrete, and assists carpenters and other construction laborers.
* Assist on construction projects and participate in demolitions which includes but not limited to mixing and pouring concrete.
* Landscaping duties including but not limited to tree and debris removal.
* Snow removal and sanding activities for the site as needed.
* Operate air, electric, and pneumatic tools.
* Operate Heavy Equipment including but not limited to: backhoes, loaders, fork trucks.
* Performs parking lot maintenance and upkeep which includes clean up and line painting.
* High School Diploma or equivalent education (GED).
* Must possess a valid Driver’s License.
* 3 Years of related experience and knowledge of construction processes and procedures.
* Ability to lift, move, and manipulate fixtures and hardware up to 40lbs (with or without reasonable accommodations).
* Ability to work in confined areas, work off ladders, platforms and heights.
* Ability to work in various weather conditions.
* This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
* Massachusetts, HE-2B or HE-2A heavy equipment operator license.
* Have knowledge and understand safety rules in an industrial setting.
* Ability to troubleshoot problems.
* Excellent communication skills.
Locations: United States; Massachusetts; Lynn
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.