about 1 year ago
Job Code :
Air Cost Control
Sunrise FL US 33325
Job Type :
Career Level :
High School or equivalent
Job Description :
For over 60 years HEICO Corporation, a NYSE traded company, has thrived by serving niche segments of the aviation, defense, space and electronic industries by providing innovative and cost-saving products and services. HEICO’s high-energy culture focuses our Team Members’ on providing high quality products and services to our customer base, which is made up of most of the world’s airlines and the defense industry. Our leadership approach creates a dynamic environment that continually challenges our Team Members to perform their best. For four consecutive years, Forbes Magazine ranked HEICO as one of the 200 “Best Small Companies.”
Air Cost Control (“A2C”), a subsidiary of HEICO, a leading aviation electrical interconnect product distribution company, is seeking a Logistics Technician that would perform receiving, inspection and/or order preparation and shipping activities to meet customer warehousing or customer deliver requirements. The Logistics Technician will perform a variety of general warehouse duties related to the flow of materials into and out of the warehouse.
• Communicates with Sales, Purchasing and other departments to resolve problems, as necessary.
• Monitors accuracy of stock/data base inventory and processes stock transfers in a timely manner.
• Marks and keeps account of all material coming in to and going out of the Warehouse for sales orders.
• Pulls materials and components for sales orders.
• Maintain a clean, orderly and safe Logistics area.
• Trains lower level Logistics employees; ensures cross training of various areas.
• Supports corporate policies and procedures.
Job Requirements :
• High school education or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum 5 years general logistics/warehouse/stockroom experience.
• Knowledge of shipping/receiving and warehouse procedures and regulations required.
• Ability and experience operating a forklift, pallet jack, hand truck, cutters and other machine operations.
• Basic math and computer skills required.
• Good communications skills with both internal and external customers.
• Demonstrate sound judgement when following through with priorities.
• Ability to balance multiple tasks simultaneously.