10 months ago
Logistics Supply Supervisor - Challenger-MON15553
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Lead a team of material logistics agents with the following main responsibilities: Execute strategic plan for material supply to support team/plant’s overall objectives; participate in the resolution of supplier disputes/claims; provide support to company initiatives in providing recommendations on strategic sourcing and developing strategies and plans.
- Ensure an active participation of the team in various improvement plans for supplier management;
- Actively participate in improvement projects (ex. Achieving Excellence System, 5S, Lean manufacturing, cost reduction, etc.);
- Ensure improvement of business processes and solutions within the team to ensure on-time delivery of parts to production positions;
- Consolidate various analyses in order to present to management the status of opportunities and/or issues within the team;
- Develop positive relationships with internal stakeholders, as well as coach the members of your team in the development of these relationships;
- Ensure overall governance within the team.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Operation Management, Logistics and/or Supply Chain Management (or equivalent) in a recognized University;
- You have 5 to 7 years of working experience in operations or logistics in a manufacturing environment;
- You have management experience (an asset);
- You have the ability to work with minimum supervision, be a team player, self-motivated, and demonstrate initiative as well as leadership, and good interpersonal skills;
- You are able to work under pressure and manage multiple priorities;
- You have good organizational & planning skills;
- You have excellent communication skills in French and English (written and oral);
- You are proficient with the Microsoft Office suite.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 28.05.2018, 5:05:13 PM
12.06.2018, 3:59:00 AM