about 1 year ago
Determines overall support requirements, including facilities, personnel, safety, and maintenance. Directs and coordinates program activities designed to ensure effective and economical support. Serves as the contractor's authorized liaison with the Government Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR) and Government Technical Monitors (GTM).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Reports in writing and orally to contractor management and government representatives.
• Anticipates problems and works to mitigate anticipated problems.
• Provides technical direction for specific projects assigned.
• Serves as a technical authority for various functional areas.
• Ensures tasks are completed within estimated time frames and budget constraints.
• Schedules and assigns duties to direct reports.
• Conducts the research necessary to develop and revise Host Nation training plan.
• Prepares and approves appropriate training.
• Provides daily supervision and direction to staff.
• Monitors each task and keeps the Site Manager, Director and Deputy Director abreast of all problems and accomplishments.
• Responsible for directing and managing all logistics, procurement and support services functions in a high-visibility, fast-paced international settings
• Understand all logistic requirements for the DoS location assigned.
• Shall not serve in any other capacity within this contract or any other.
• Determines logistic support sequence sand time phasing for the site.
• Anticipate logistics problems related to operational areas and environmental and human factors and determines contingency requirements and solutions.
• Design and conduct research or technical studies to support logistic functions.
• Work closely with the Country Site Manager to ensure continuous and uninterrupted operations
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Bachelor of Arts degree (B.A.) or Bachelor of Science degree (B.S.) or Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.) from four-year College or university
Skills and Experience:
• Minimum ten (10) years logistics experience, five (5) of which in a direct supervisory role.
• Must pass and possess a Moderate Risk Public Trust (MRPT) certification prior to hire.
• Effective communications skills in English.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met be an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach, and move about the facility. Candidates should be able to adapt to a traditional business environment. In addition, this position requires the use of a computer, intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching, and bending throughout the workday. Must be able to see and hear, or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately to assure that the requirements of this position can be fully met.
: INL LOGISTICS
: United States-Florida-Patrick Air Force Base
Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran