7 months ago
The Boeing Company is seeking a Logistics Representative to assist with researching, identifying and resolving customer supply support system inventory discrepancies. Collaborates with company organizations to identify and resolve system issues. Monitors logistics system performance. Prepares required company reports.
Representative Major Tasks (Reflects typical job family activities. Specific activities may vary by Business Unit, region, site or assignment):
• Assists with researching, identifying and resolving customer supply support system inventory discrepancies.
• Investigates demand management, replenishment and electronic data systems.
• Collaborates with company organizations to identify and resolve inventory issues.
• Monitors logistics system performance.
• Collects supply data and evaluates supply system procedures.
• Coordinates and documents the movement of components through the repair cycle.
• Manages field office resources and maintains company presence.
• Prepares required company reports.
• Cross utilization duties include insuring inventory parts availability, reviewing stock quantities, packaging and shipping, forklift movement of large aircraft parts and engines, and handling of HAZMAT materials.
• Inventory control is managed through a database requiring competent computing skills and knowledge.
Representative Additional Tasks (Reflects additional typical job family activities. Specific activities may vary by Business Unit, region, site or assignment):
• Work includes daily interaction with Government customers that demand quick response and inventory accuracy.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Engineering Mods & Maintenance
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
For first consideration (though not required prior qualifications/experience):
• Please indicate clearly on resume highest US Security Clearance level obtained along with date received. If not presently cleared accordingly, this position may require graduation to a Yankee White security clearance classification
• Please indicate clearly on resume the aircraft you have experience supporting
Basic Qualifications/ Experience: Required
This position requires an active Secret U.S. Security Clearance. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active.)
• Experience with Very Important Person (VIP) aircraft, within the last ten (10) years
• Must be able to complete a Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI)
Preferred Qualifications: Desired
• Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) and Yankee White
• Aircraft Supply Chain Support experience
Typical Education / Experience:
Bachelor's and typically 6 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award