4 months ago
KBRwyle requires one (1) Logistics Manager to provide logistics planning, document development and execution products to support USAF F-35A Fleet Management Office in solving using commands’ sustainment issues. This position will support Product Improvement Working Group (PIWG), Weapon System Executive Review (WSER), Title 10 reporting, Crisis Action planning and execution to support the USAF F-35A fleet. The candidate will be expected to support a large range of sustainment and sustainment planning activities. Travel: Regular travel (~25%) to Langley AFB, VA; National Capitol Region; Hill AFB, UT; Fort Worth, TX; and other F-35A acquisition and operations location may be required.
Education: The Logistics Manager must have a bachelor's degree and at least five (5) years of experience in acquisition or sustainment logistics with the DoD/Air Force. At least two (2) years of logistics experience must be within the last 5 years. The position will allow various combinations of education and experience using a 1 year of education for 1 year of experience substitution.
Experience/Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Candidate must possess the ability to work well as part of a team and with minimal supervision. The candidate in this position will be a key member of a high-performance, fast-paced, high visibility team.
Key management skills required:
• Problem Solving
• Critical and Creative Thinking
• Conflict resolution
• Clear and well-organized verbal and written communication skills
• Candidate must possess strong computer skills and must be proficient with Microsoft Office Applications
• Ability to travel
The logistics manager must demonstrate comprehensive experience and knowledge of:
• Weapon system life cycle sustainment planning,
• Product Support Assessments/Logistics Health Assessments
• Current USAF maintenance, depot and supply chain management capability,
• Air Force Materiel Command and Air Force Life Cycle Management Center policies, processes and procedures
• Experience working in AFLCMC (or predecessor organizations) aircraft or major subsystem program offices
• Experience with Fighter Aircraft sustainment, logistics, and supply chain management
• DAWIA Life Cycle Logistics level 2 or higher certification
• Breadth of logistics experience/expertise at staff, joint, Defense Logistics Agency, supply chain operations or sustainment, product center, maintenance at wings or depots, and deployment.
Applicant selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.