5 months ago
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Manage the internal and external procurement, the flow of materials to meet the appropriate level of service to our customers and the inventory level requirements within budget constraints
- Manage discrepancies and deviation related to planned in-flows by proposing solutions and raising suppliers' awareness of their commitment to meet customer and operator's satisfaction
- Manage placement of Purchase Orders
- Administer portfolio activities related to invoicing and PO pricing issues
- Analyze varied situations in a pressurized environment
- Make decisions in an efficient and structured manner
As our ideal candidate,
- You have leadership with great interpersonal skills to work with production plant representatives
- You are analytical and have the ability to visualize and assess the overall picture in order to measure the impact for each strategic decision.
- You hold a bachelor degree in administration in Operations or Industrial Management
- You master Office software related computer skills
- You are bilingual French- English, spoken and written
- You speak Spanish (asset)
- You have experience with SAP software (asset)
- You are APICS certified (asset)
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal St. Laurent
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 21.03.2018, 11:57:51 AM