3 months ago
Line Manager, Quality MES (Manuf Exec System) Global 7000 Program-TOR03916
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Provide supervision over aircraft certification and document reconciliation activities
- Execute the Quality strategy for the Global 7000/8000 to ensure a successful transition into serial production.
- Ensure adherence to Bombardier Quality Management System requirements throughout the aircraft build process.
- Track team performance on safety, quality, productivity, human development, and cost through use of the Bombardier Achieving Excellence System.
- Monitor quality discrepancies discovered during assembly and drive continuous improvement through problem solving.
- Liaise with key stakeholders for rectification of quality defects.
- Maintain a safe and equitable work environment for all employees
- Respect the schedules and business plans associated with the various phases of a new program launch.
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a Post secondary degree/diploma in technical discipline.
- You have a minimum of 5 years Quality experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- You are recognized for your leadership, communication and coaching skills, as well as for your ability to mobilize and engage a team.
- You have previous experience with documentation audits and record keeping an asset.
- You have strong computer skills
- You must be flexible and able to work various shifts, including weekends.
- You are familiar with Transport Canada Civil Aviation regulations and AS9100 Quality System requirements
- You possess the following: ethics, integrity and honesty; respect for others; cooperation; motivation to get things done; ability to express ideas logically and coherently; positive attitude; ability to overcome obstacles; utilizes the appropriate resources to solve day-to-day problems; reacts quickly to unforeseen events.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Quality Assurance/Control
Primary Location: CA-ON-Toronto Downsview
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 13.04.2018, 3:59:05 PM