7 months ago
Line Manager, Logistics, Global 7000-TOR03655
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Manage and administer the activities of unionized employees in a Supply Chain environment for both Procurement Planning and Final Line Material Handling activities;
- Ensure the development and implementation of all Logistic activities related to the startup of the production line in Toronto, in-line with business objectives, on time, within budget and quality.
- Oversee the schedule of material to support final line production;
- Support & lead placement of Purchase Orders and administration of related activities.
- Supervise employees in their execution of responsibilities as defined by Bombardier Manufacturing Systems for Material Planning and Material Handling;
- Utilize the Achieving Excellence System and lean tools involving the shop floor and office teams to ensure best practices within their respective area.
As our ideal candidate,
- You must possess a Diploma or University degree in business or related field;
- You must have a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in supply chain/Inventory & schedule Planning/Material Handling;
- You must be able to foster a sense of teamwork and excellence in the workplace;
- You must have demonstrated leadership skills combined with excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- You must possess strong organizational skills and have a good understanding of customer / supplier relations;
- You must be pro-active, results-oriented and strive for continued improvement.
- You must demonstrate developed interpersonal skills in order to work effectively with a variety of individuals from different departments and other organizations
- Bilingual in English / French is an asset
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply. As per the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disablities Act (AODA), Bombardier will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of the selection process. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise your Talent Acquisition representative. Information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-ON-Toronto Downsview
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 18.01.2018, 7:46:16 PM