4 months ago
When the global aerospace community looks for ideas and solutions to its biggest challenges, they turn to the people of UTC Aerospace Systems. We design, invent and deliver the most advanced and diverse range of aerospace systems on the market. We are inventors. We are manufacturers. We work in space exploration, commercial air travel, defense and rescue applications. Always learning and pushing the boundaries, we are an undisputed industry leader that continually sets the bar higher and higher. Come soar with us.
As part of the Sensors & Integrated Systems (SIS) team, you'll help develop the next generation of more intelligent, more integrated and more reliable solutions that enhance aircraft safety and performance in the most rigorous flight conditions. We have 100 years of experience, a phenomenal product portfolio, state-of-the-art test labs and the resources to make your ideas shine.
As a Lead Technician - MEMS, you will perform diagnostics, repair, and preventative maintenance of semiconductor processing equipment according to documents procedures. You will also support Production and Engineering goals by maintaining the equipment for optimum performance. This position will also interface with equipment vendors, schedule service calls, create purchase orders, and procure spare parts.
* Minimum of 8 years relevant working experience in electronics, robotics, RF, and vacuum systems
* Minimum of 5 years of experience working as a semiconductor equipment line maintenance technician.
* Ability to perform high-level troubleshooting and diagnostics on manufacturing equipment.
* Knowledge of cleanroom protocols, chemicals, gases, and safety.
* Knowledge of plasma etch and wet etch systems preferred.
* Microsoft Outlook and Access database experience.
* Advanced knowledge of electronics, robotics, RF, and vacuum systems.
Background check and/or drug screen notification
Nothing matters more to UTC Aerospace Systems than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
* Background check required (re-hires who have been gone for <1 year)
* Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
* Required AS degree in Electronics, Robotics, Engineering Technology, or Vacuum Technology or relevant discipline area.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.