8 months ago
Pay: $22.00/hr., depending on experience
Job Summary: Work on all minor through major repairs, modifications, E.A.s, etc. Monitor and accurately complete all aircraft paperwork to insure safety and timely delivery.
Lead Sheet Metal Mechanic Responsibilities:
* High proficiency in all minor - major repairs, modifications, E.A.s, etc.
* Establish work priorities and supervise the work of up to 15 mechanics.
* Effectively interact with customer representatives.
* All other duties as assigned.
Ideal Candidate Background:
* High school diploma or general education degree GED required and have a minimum of 1 year related experience and or training.
* Hold a minimum of an A License. May or may not have a P license
* Previous experience in warehousing, handling inventory, and bar code equipment.
* Must be able to lift and carry up to 75 pounds and comply with OSHA standards
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.