5 months ago
Lead Semiconductor Engineering Technician
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
At Honeywell, our people are driven by a desire to contribute, be challenged and grow. Our people make Honeywell a special company and are a key competitive advantage. Don't miss a chance to have a career with exceptional earning potential and stretch challenges. Make Honeywell your employer of choice! We are currently seeking a Weekend Day Shift Semiconductor Technician III to join our team. Honeywell Aerospace is a $10 Billion SBG (Strategic Business Group) within Honeywell International, and has 40,000 employees in over 125 domestic and international locations. We are a leading worldwide leader in the development of flight controls, displays, guidance/navigation systems and inertial instruments. We are building a world that's safer and more secure. More comfortable and energy efficient. More innovative and productive. We are Honeywell.
The schedule is: Friday - Sunday 12 hr/day - 3 days a week 6:00 am - 6:30 pm.
Ability to work 10% overtime as needed
Grow and develop your technical knowledge in a team-based culture focused on innovation and customer satisfaction
Support the drive of new concepts, standards and processes across functional areas
Drive improvements in a challenging environment
Create new methods, techniques, and processes
Provide Customer Support
YOU MUST HAVE
* Associate's Degree or related certificate in electronics; In lieu of Associate's Degree or certificate, electronic troubleshooting and related repair military experience will be considered.
* Proficient use of electronics tools - oscilloscope, wave generator, frequency counter, DVM, etc.
* Ability to use Microsoft Word and Excel
* Mechanical repair abilities
* Self motivated person and able to do multiple task with some supervision
* Ability to wear SCBA (Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus)
* Have practical experience working with engineering equipment
* Be able to find effective solutions based on root causes; and apply six sigma procedures.
* Sound technical judgment and opinions.
* Good interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively with other individuals in a team or project setting.
* Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events.
* Ability to consistently make timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness.
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
Aerospace Overview | Products
* Continued Professional Development
* * ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
* Job ID: HRD19167
* Category: Engineering
* Location: 12001 State Highway 55, Plymouth, MN 55441 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.